SpynTec Hub Conversion Kit For Ford 99-08 Superduty Axle to Jeep 07-17 JK Swap
We have previously built quite a few custom Spyntec Conversion hubs for swapping a Superduty Ford axle into an 07-17 Jeep JK. These were only available as a custom kit, but now we offer them as an off-the-shelf item. Unlike a unit bearing with no serviceability, our Spyntec hub conversions off a fully maintainable setup using readily available bearing and seals.
This has the correct tone ring tooth count for your JK.
Price is per PairFeatures
- Forged hubs with machined ABS reluctor ring.
- Forged spindle with integral ABS sensor mount.
- Includes all bearings, races, seals, and spindle nuts.
- Utilizes premium locking hubs.
- Eliminates unit bearing hub assemblies prone to breaking
- Inexpensive to maintain
- Fully rebuild-able
- Reduces drive-train wear
- Increased fuel economy
- As always, SpynTec conversion kits fully seal the ABS sensor and tone ring from contaminates on and off road.
- Forged Hubs with Machined Reluctor Ring.
- Forged Spindles with Universal ABS Sensor Mount
- Wheel Studs
- All Bearings, Races, Seals, Spindle Nuts
- 35-Spline Stub Shafts
- Premium Manual Locking Hubs
To make the ABS system happy, you will need a Dodge 2500 / 3500 Front ABS sensor. Part Number P/N 5179958AB. This is available at your Dodge / Ram dealership.